Vision: To see refugee communities restored, living in a holistically healthy and sustainable way
Mission: Discover, develop, and deliver durable solutions that create sustainable social and economic impact in refugee communities.
• Innovation that fosters creative solutions to remove poverty and discord in refugee communities.
• Honor and respect for all ethnicities and cultures regardless of political or religious affiliation.
• Stewardship of resources to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
• Community-based leadership / community-led initiatives
• Sector-wide (NGO) and multi-sector (NGO/Business) partnerships
• Priority given toward those who have been affected by poverty, injustice, and conflict.
• Independent from all political affiliations
• Voluntary in our effort to bring change, not motivated by a desire for gain.
FCI works with people regardless of their religion, ethnicity, or gender.