Send Relief. Send Restoration.
Send FCI to bring relief and restoration to people in need. Your gift enables FCI to holistically equip people in underdeveloped communities in the United States and abroad. Thank you for being a part of this transformational work.
- Where can I mail a check?
- Please mail to: Free City International, 6119 Greenville Ave Num 515 Dallas, TX 75206
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- Yes. FCI is a non-profit organization pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Will I receive a receipt?
- Yes, you will receive a paper receipt for contributions made either through the mail or website. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I support a specific area of the work?
- If you have a specific interest in the work of one of our projects, you can direct your gift to a specific project by including a note with your contribution, writing a note on the memo line of your check, or choosing a memo from the drop-down list on the donation page.
- How can I help raise money for FCI?
- Whether you would like to hold a concert, a car wash, or a similar fundraising endeavor email us at email@example.com and we will send you fundraising kit with all the materials necessary.
- Where do you get your funding?
- FCI is funded by individuals, foundations, religious organizations, and government grants.
- How do I ensure you are investing my support wisely?
- An outside accounting firm conducts an annual audit of FCI. In addition, an all-volunteer Board of Directors sets policies and procedures and monitors the budget and expenditures.
- What is the federal taxpayer ID number for FCI?
- The EIN, or federal taxpayer identification number, for FCI is 26-4761505.
- How do I obtain a copy of FCI's W-9 or 501(c)3 letter?
- You may easily obtain these documents by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I update the amount of my monthly gift?
- Please feel free to send your updated amount to email@example.com. You will receive confirmation via e-mail.
- How do I cancel my monthly gift?
- Please feel free to cancel by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation via e-mail.
- How do I change the credit card or bank account for my monthly gift?
- Please feel free to reach us at from 9:00 to 5:30 Central time, Monday through Friday.